sobota 12. března 2016

ASSIGNMENT 1

In this assignment I chose questions oriented to art. Firstly I record myself without preparation and then listened to myself so I could improve my speaking and then finally made a new recording. I had a problem with phrase I said. In the original recording I used "it comes naturally from me" but the correct phrase is "it comes naturally to me". I wasn't sure how to say words "deviantart" and "manga". I had to look it up so I could correct myself. I also wasn't sure about the word "rawness". In order to improve my recording even more I tried to change ordinary words and make them more interesting. Overall my first recording was very out of order, I could hear that I often stuttered because I had to speak immediately without preparation. There were lots of pauses because I wasn’t sure what words choose to describe what I wanted say. I tried to change it in my second recording and make it as good as I can. When it comes to the type of assignment I really liked it. Talking about art is one of my favourite topics so I really enjoyed making this recording and improving my speaking, vocabulary and pronunciation.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat