Reflection: For my individual task I chose a short dialogue called "Life is a question of choice or chance?"(link here). I chose this again for practising intonation and reduce rhythm accent. This time I'm really satisfied with my recording. I would say one of my best recordings. I was more comfortable with doing British accent and intonation. I've also learned new words from this dialogue: adjourn, which means to close a session of something, like at court but in this context it means the end of something. Another word arch means a curved structure that supports the weight of something above it, such as bridge.
neděle 13. prosince 2015
Week 11
Reflection: I chose a one minute clip from the
Simpsons. Firstly I tried to describe what was happening without preparation to
find out if I was able to describe it properly but I couldn't remember some of
the phrases and words such as lices or dummy because I had to speak really
quickly so I usually skipped it in order to continue with the clip. After my
first attempt I looked up some words and phrases so I could try it again. My
second attempt was better but I still was delayed sometimes so I did again and
again until it was finally ok. I'm sure I forgot some things but for me it was
impossible to say everything at once.
Reflection: For my individual task I chose a short dialogue called "Life is a question of choice or chance?"(link here). I chose this again for practising intonation and reduce rhythm accent. This time I'm really satisfied with my recording. I would say one of my best recordings. I was more comfortable with doing British accent and intonation. I've also learned new words from this dialogue: adjourn, which means to close a session of something, like at court but in this context it means the end of something. Another word arch means a curved structure that supports the weight of something above it, such as bridge.
Reflection: For my individual task I chose a short dialogue called "Life is a question of choice or chance?"(link here). I chose this again for practising intonation and reduce rhythm accent. This time I'm really satisfied with my recording. I would say one of my best recordings. I was more comfortable with doing British accent and intonation. I've also learned new words from this dialogue: adjourn, which means to close a session of something, like at court but in this context it means the end of something. Another word arch means a curved structure that supports the weight of something above it, such as bridge.
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat