First of all I liked that in the very beginning there were words like "persuade you and motivate you" which draw the attention of the listener, and that the whole presentation was told in the "you" way. There was also a positive quote and that makes people more interested. The beginning included all the important parts and throughout the presentation there were also the opening and closing sentences in each point of the presentation. I liked that in the first point there were the exact examples of exercises and that all the points were told very clearly.
The only thing I would mind is the raising intonation which sometimes occurred.
This presentation would really persuade me to start doing sports and that's mainly thanks to the clearly listed benefits. The presentation focused on the positive side and it showed that we can do it if we want.
First of all I liked that in the very beginning there were words like "persuade you and motivate you" which draw the attention of the listener, and that the whole presentation was told in the "you" way.
OdpovědětVymazatThere was also a positive quote and that makes people more interested.
The beginning included all the important parts and throughout the presentation there were also the opening and closing sentences in each point of the presentation.
I liked that in the first point there were the exact examples of exercises and that all the points were told very clearly.
The only thing I would mind is the raising intonation which sometimes occurred.
This presentation would really persuade me to start doing sports and that's mainly thanks to the clearly listed benefits. The presentation focused on the positive side and it showed that we can do it if we want.