pondělí 30. listopadu 2015

Week 9

Reflection:
In this task together with Nikol we chose a scene from TV series called Gossip Girl. It was really fun to record it. But of course not that easy. It was a little bit longer process. Firstly I listened to it once with English subtitles. Then I tried to talk along with the audio few times and lastly I tried to say it without the audio. My first recording was a mess tho so I tried to record it again. Finally Nikol merged the both recordings together. My problem was of course definitely in intonation and also I had problems with the name of that watch that Blair mentioned.

Reflection: In this individual task I chose another video from YouTube.com. I tried to focus on another particular problem of mine which is the pronunciation of 'th' /T/ in words like truth, thumb, mouth and /D/ in words like the, there, that and then. This video also combines two other problems which is the pronunciation of /s/ and /z/. It was really hard for me at first, especially when I had to say sentences which included everything at once. I tried to repeat as many times as I could until I was quite satisfied with it. It was definitely helpful and I’m looking forward to use different videos from this channel and focus on it more.



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat